BMW 128i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 128i from years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 128i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 128i it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- Car engine capacity: 2996 ccm (181,91 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 233.00 PS (170,15 kW or 228,85 HP) at 6500 Rev. per min.
- Car Fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 8.4 litres/100 km (27,86 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 13.1 litres/100 km (17,91 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 53.0 litres (13,93 gallons).
The technical specifications for BMW 128i are also available for BMW 128i Coupe and BMW 128i Convertible.
The above information shows the orignial BMW 128i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your BMW 128i. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your BMW 128i.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your BMW 128i.