BMW 130i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 130i from years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 130i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 130i Sport Automatic from year 2008 it is a Small / Economy Car.
- BMW 130i engine capacity: 2995 ccm (181,84 cubic inches).
- BMW 130i max power: 264.00 PS (193,03 kW or 258,70 HP) at 6600 Rev. per min.
- BMW 130i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 130i fuel with highway drive.
- BMW 130i fuel with mixed drive: 9.2 litres/100 km (25,44 miles per gallon).
- BMW 130i fuel with city drive.
- BMW 130i fuel tank capacity: 53.0 litres (13,93 gallons).
The technical specifications for BMW 130i are also available for BMW 130i Automatic, BMW 130i Steptronic, BMW 130i Exclusive, BMW 130i Sport Automatic, BMW 130i Sport Steptronic.
The above information shows the orignial BMW 130i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your BMW 130i. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your BMW 130i.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your BMW 130i.