BMW 125i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 125i from years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 125i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 125i it is a Sport Cars.
- BMW 125i engine capacity: 2996 ccm (181,91 cubic inches).
- BMW 125i max power: 218.00 PS (159,20 kW or 213,93 HP) at 6100 Rev. per min.
- BMW 125i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 125i fuel with highway drive.
- BMW 125i fuel with mixed drive: 8.1 litres/100 km (28,89 miles per gallon).
- BMW 125i fuel with city drive.
- BMW 125i fuel tank capacity: 53.0 litres (13,93 gallons).
The technical specifications for BMW 125i are also available for BMW 125i Convertible Exclusive, BMW 125i Coupe, BMW 125i Convertible Steptronic, BMW 125i Convertible Sport Steptronic, BMW 125i Cabriolet.
The above information shows the orignial BMW 125i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your BMW 125i. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your BMW 125i.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your BMW 125i.