Buick Regal fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Buick Regal from year: 2004.
How much fuel consumed Buick Rainier 3.8 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Buick Regal it is a Family car.
- Buick Regal engine capacity: 3791 ccm (230,17 cubic inches).
- Buick Regal max power: 203.7 PS (149,25 kW or 200,00 HP) at 5200 Rev. per min.
- Buick Regal fuel: gasoline.
- Buick Regal fuel with highway drive: 7.8 litres/100 km (29,85 miles per gallon).
- Buick Regal fuel with mixed drive: 9.8 litres/100 km (23,88 miles per gallon).
- Buick Regal fuel with city drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- Buick Regal fuel tank capacity: 64.0 litres (16,83 gallons).
The technical specifications for Buick Regal 3.8 L are also available for Buick Regal GS, Buick Regal LS.
The above information shows the orignial Buick Regal fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Buick Regal. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Buick Regal.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Buick Regal.