Buick Rainier fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Buick Rainier from year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
How much fuel consumed Buick Rainier 4.2 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Buick Rainier it is a SUV.
- Buick Rainier engine capacity: 4194 ccm (254,64 cubic inches).
- Buick Rainier max power: 275.00 PS (200,99 kW or 269,65 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Buick Rainier fuel: gasoline.
- Buick Rainier fuel with highway drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Buick Rainier fuel with mixed drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- Buick Rainier fuel with city drive: 15.7 litres/100 km (14,93 miles per gallon).
- Buick Rainier fuel tank capacity: 83.0 litres (21,82 gallons).
The technical specifications for Buick Rainier 4.2 L are also available for Buick Rainier CXL, Buick Rainier CXL AWD, Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD, Buick Rainier CXL 4WD.
The above information shows the orignial Buick Rainier fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Buick Rainier. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Buick Rainier.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Buick Rainier.