Chevrolet Tracker fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chevrolet Tracker from year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
How much fuel consumed Chevrolet Tracker 2.5 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chevrolet Tracker 2.5 it is a SUV.
- Chevrolet Tracker engine capacity: 2491 ccm (151,24 cubic inches).
- Chevrolet Tracker max power: 167.00 PS (122,39 kW or 164,18 HP) at 5600 Rev. per min.
- Chevrolet Tracker fuel: gasoline.
- Chevrolet Tracker fuel with highway drive: 10.7 litres/100 km (21,89 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Tracker fuel with mixed drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Tracker fuel with city drive: 12.4 litres/100 km (18,91 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Tracker fuel tank capacity: 61.0 litres (16,04 gallons).
The technical specifications for Chevrolet Tracker are also available for Chevrolet Tracker LT and Chevrolet Tracker 2.5 AWD.
The above information shows the orignial Chevrolet Tracker fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Chevrolet Tracker. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Chevrolet Tracker.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Chevrolet Tracker.