Chevrolet Cavalier fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chevrolet Cavalier from year: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How much fuel consumed Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chevrolet Cavalier it is a Family car.
- Chevrolet Cavalier engine capacity: 2196 ccm (133,33 cubic inches).
- Chevrolet Cavalier max power: 142.00 PS (103,48 kW or 139,30 HP) at 5600 Rev. per min.
- Chevrolet Cavalier fuel: gasoline.
- Chevrolet Cavalier fuel with highway drive: 6.5 litres/100 km (35,95 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Cavalier fuel with mixed drive: 8.0 litres/100 km (29,29 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Cavalier fuel with city drive: 9.2 litres/100 km (25,44 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Cavalier fuel tank capacity: 53.0 litres (13,93 gallons).
The technical specifications for Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2 L are also available for Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe, Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan, Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport Coupe, Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport Sedan.
The above information shows the orignial Chevrolet Cavalier fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Chevrolet Cavalier. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Chevrolet Cavalier.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Chevrolet Cavalier.