Chevrolet Blazer fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chevrolet Blazer from year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How much fuel consumed Chevrolet Blazer 4.3 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chevrolet Blazer LS from year 2004 it is a SUV.
- Chevrolet Blazer engine capacity: 4294 ccm (260,71 cubic inches).
- Chevrolet Blazer max power: 193.00 PS (141,29 kW or 189,05 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Chevrolet Blazer fuel: gasoline.
- Chevrolet Blazer fuel with highway drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Blazer fuel with mixed drive: 13.1 litres/100 km (17,91 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Blazer fuel with city drive: 14.7 litres/100 km (15,92 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Blazer fuel tank capacity: 71.0 litres (18,67 gallons).
The technical specifications for Chevrolet Blazer 4.3 L are also available for Chevrolet Blazer LS, Chevrolet Blazer 4WD LS, Chevrolet Blazer Xtreme, Chevrolet Blazer LT 4×4, Chevrolet Blazer LS 4×4 Automatic.
The above information shows the orignial Chevrolet Blazer fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Chevrolet Blazer. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Chevrolet Blazer.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Chevrolet Blazer.