BMW 316 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 316 from years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 316, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 316i it is a Family car.
- BMW 316 engine capacity: 1895 ccm (115,05 cubic inches).
- BMW 316 max power: 104.40 PS (76,62 kW or 102,49 HP) at 5300 Rev. per min.
- BMW 316 fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 316 fuel with highway drive: 6.1 litres/100 km (38,69 miles per gallon).
- BMW 316 fuel with mixed drive: 8.1 litres/100 km (29,07 miles per gallon).
- BMW 316 fuel with city drive: 11.4 litres/100 km (20,62 miles per gallon).
- BMW 316 fuel tank capacity: 63.0 litres (16,56 gallons).
The technical specifications for BMW 316 are also available for BMW 316i Automatic, BMW 316Ti Compact, BMW 316i Touring, BMW 316ti Compact A.
The above information shows the orignial BMW 316 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your BMW 316. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your BMW 316.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your BMW 316.