BMW 116i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 116i from years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 116i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 116i from year 2006 it is a Family car.
- BMW 116i engine capacity: 1596 ccm (96,90 cubic inches).
- BMW 116i max power: 116.00 PS (84,58 kW or 113,43 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- BMW 116i fuel: gasoline.
- BMW 116i fuel with highway drive.
- BMW 116i fuel with mixed drive: 7.5 litres/100 km (31,20 miles per gallon).
- BMW 116i fuel with city drive.
- BMW 116i fuel tank capacity: 50.0 litres (13,14 gallons).
The technical specifications for BMW 116i are also available for BMW 116i Exclusive, BMW 116i Sport.
The above information shows the orignial BMW 116i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your BMW 116i. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your BMW 116i.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your BMW 116i.