Nissan Frontier King Cab 2.5 fuel consumption measured in miles / gal or l / km and tank capacity made between 2004 and 2009.
How much fuel consumed Nissan Frontier 2.5, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- It is a pickup truck.
- Engine capacity: 2488 ccm (151,06 cubic inches).
- Max power: 154.00 PS (112,44 kW or 151,24 HP) at 5200 Rev. per min.
- Fuel type: gasoline.
- Highway drive: 10.2 litres/100 km (22,88 miles per gallon).
- Mixed drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- City drive: 12.4 litres/100 km (18,91 miles per gallon).
- Tank capacity: 80.0 litres (21,03 gallons),
The above information shows the orignial Nissan Frontier fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual. Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Go in “tips to improve fuel economy” on this site and read more about how to save fuel and how can you improve the consumption. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Leave a comment and tell us how much fuel consumes your Nissan Frontier.