Chrysler Crossfire fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chrysler Crossfire from year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chrysler Crossfire it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- Chrysler Crossfire engine capacity: 3199 ccm (194,22 cubic inches).
- Chrysler Crossfire max power: 218.00 PS (159,20 kW or 213,93 HP) at 5700 Rev. per min.
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel with highway drive: 9.4 litres/100 km (24,88 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel with mixed drive: 10.4 litres/100 km (22,51 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel with city drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel tank capacity: 60.0 litres (15,77 gallons).
The technical specifications for Chrysler Crossfire are also available for Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe, Chrysler, Crossfire Roadster Limited, Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 Blackline, Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 V6 Automatic, Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 Roadster V6 LTD Automatic.
The above information shows the orignial Chrysler Crossfire fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Chrysler Crossfire. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Chrysler Crossfire.
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Chrysler Crossfire.