Chrysler Concorde fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chrysler Concorde from year: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
How much fuel consumed Chrysler Concorde 2.7 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chrysler Concorde it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- Chrysler Concorde engine capacity: 2737 ccm (166,17 cubic inches).
- Chrysler Concorde max power: 192.60 PS (141,29 kW or 189,05 HP) at 5750 Rev. per min.
- Chrysler Concorde fuel: gasoline.
- Chrysler Concorde fuel with highway drive.
- Chrysler Concorde fuel with mixed drive: 11.1 litres/100 km (21,08 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Concorde fuel with city drive.
- Chrysler Concorde fuel tank capacity: 68.0 litres (17,88 gallons).
See how to reset warning service light indicators for Chrysler.
The above information shows the orignial Chrysler Concorde fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Chrysler Concorde. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Chrysler Concorde.
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Chrysler Concorde.
1 thought on “Chrysler Concorde fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km”
What car do you have?
99 Chrysler Concorde
Car fuel consumption with highway drive.
Car fuel consumption with mixed drive.
Car fuel consumption with city drive.
Your name / nickname