BMW Z8 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW Z8 from year: 1999.
How much fuel consumed BMW Z8 5.0, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW Z8 from year 1999 it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- BMW Z8 engine capacity: 4939 ccm (299,87 cubic inches).
- BMW Z8 max power: 399.50 PS (292,53 kW or 392,03 HP) at 6600 Rev. per min.
- BMW Z8 fuel: gassoline.
- BMW Z8 fuel with highway drive: 10.6 litres/100 km (22,08 miles per gallon).
- BMW Z8 fuel with mixed drive: 14.5 litres/100 km (16,14 miles per gallon).
- BMW Z8 fuel with city drive: 21.1 litres/100 km (11,09 miles per gallon).
- BMW Z8 fuel tank capacity: 73.0 litres (19,19 gallons).
The technical specifications for BMW Z8 5.0 are also available for BMW Z8 Cabrio.
The above information shows the orignial BMW Z8 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your BMW Z8. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your BMW Z8.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your BMW Z8.