Audi S4 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for Audi S4 from years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed Audi S4, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- Audi S4 it is a Station Wagons Estate or Large / Luxury Car.
- Audi S4 engine capacity: 4172 ccm (253,31 cubic inches).
- Audi S4 max power: 345.00 PS (252,73 kW or 338,30 HP) at 4000 Rev. per min.
- Audi S4 fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- Audi S4 fuel with highway drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Audi S4 fuel with mixed drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- Audi S4 fuel with city drive: 15.7 litres/100 km (14,93 miles per gallon).
- Audi S4 fuel tank capacity: 66.0 litres (17,35 gallons).
The technical specifications for Audi Audi S4 are also available for Audi S4 25 Quattro Special Edition, Audi S4 4.2 Quattro, Audi S4 Avant 4.2 Quattro, Audi S4 Avant Quattro Tiptronic, Audi S4 Cabriolet Tiptronic, Audi S4 Sport Saloon, Audi S4 Sport Sedan.
The above information shows the orignial Audi S4 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Audi S4. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Audi S4.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Audi S4.