Kia K2700 Workhorse Tipper fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres – km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Kia K2700 Workhorse Tipper. From year: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Kia K2700 Workhorse Tipper 2.7 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Kia K2700 Workhorse Tipper from year 2007 it is a cargo vans.
- Car engine capacity: 2665 ccm (161,81 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 84.00 PS (61,69 kW or 82,59 HP) at 4150 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: diesel.
- Car fuel with highway drive.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 8.2 litres/100 km (28,51 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive.
- Car fuel tank capacity: 60.0 litres (15,77 gallons).
See how to reset warning service light indicators for Kia.
The above information shows the orignial Kia K2700 Workhorse Tipper fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Kia K2700 Workhorse Tipper and how can you improve fuel economy. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
You can also calculate how much is a full tank in money for Kia K2700 Workhorse Tipper.
Leave a comment and tell us how much fuel consumes your Kia K2700 Workhorse Tipper.