Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works fuel consumption
Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works fuel consumption measured in miles / gal or l / km from 2006-2014
How much fuel consumed Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- It is a small / economy car.
- Engine capacity: 1598 ccm (97,02 cubic inches).
- Max power: 210.00 PS (153,23 kW or 205,97 HP) at 6950 Rev. per min.
- Fuel type: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 8.8 litres/100 km (26,60 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 50.0 litres (13,14 gallons).
The above information shows the orignial Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual. Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Go in “tips to improve fuel economy” on this site and read more about how to save fuel and how can you improve the consumption. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Leave a comment and tell us how much fuel consumes your Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works.