Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren fuel consumption miles per gallon or litres / km
Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren fuel consumption measured in miles / gallon or litres / km. Find out how much fuel consumes your MB. Made between in : 2003-2010.
How much fuel consumed Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren it is a cabrio / sport car.
- Car engine capacity: 5439 ccm (330,23 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 626.00 PS (457,70 kW or 613,92 HP) at 6500 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 14.5 litres/100 km (16,14 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 18.1 litres/100 km (12,94 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 98.0 litres (25,76 gallons).
The above information shows the orignial Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual. Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Go in “tips to improve fuel economy” on this site and read more about how to save fuel and how can you improve the consumption. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Leave a comment and tell us how much fuel consumes your Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren.