Mercedes Benz SLK 230 fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres – km
Mercedes Benz SLK 230 fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres – km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Mercedes Benz SLK 230. Manufactured in : 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
How much fuel consumed Mercedes Benz SLK 230, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- Car engine capacity: 2295 ccm (139,34 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 196.70 PS (144,28 kW or 193,03 HP) at 5500 Rev. per min.
- Car Fuel: GASOLINE.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 7.0 litres/100 km (33,43 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 9.4 litres/100 km (24,89 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 13.5 litres/100 km (17,33 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 60.0 litres (15,77 gallons).
See how to reset warning service light indicators for Mercedes-Benz.
The above information shows the orignial Mercedes Benz SLK230 fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Mercedes Benz SLK 230 and how can you improve fuel economy. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
You can also calculate how much is a full tank in money for Mercedes Benz SLK230.
Leave a comment and tell us how much fuel consumes your Mercedes Benz SLK 230.