Dodge Challenger fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Dodge Challenger. From year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Dodge Challenger 6.0 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Dodge Challenger SRT-8 it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- Car engine capacity: 6059 ccm (367,87 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 425.00 PS (311,44 kW or 416,91 HP) at 6200 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive.
- Car fuel tank capacity: 72.0 litres (18,92 gallons).
See how to reset warning service light indicators for Dodge.
The above information shows the orignial Dodge Challenger fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Dodge Challenger. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Dodge Challenger.
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Dodge Challenger.