Cadillac Seville fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Cadillac Seville from year: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How much fuel consumed Cadillac Seville 4.6 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Cadillac Seville it is a Family car.
- Cadillac Seville engine capacity: 4572 ccm (277,59 cubic inches).
- Cadillac Seville max power: 279.00 PS (203,98 kW or 273,63 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Cadillac Seville fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Cadillac Seville fuel with highway drive: 9.1 litres/100 km (25,86 miles per gallon).
- Cadillac Seville fuel with mixed drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Cadillac Seville fuel with city drive: 13.1 litres/100 km (17,91 miles per gallon).
- Cadillac Seville fuel tank capacity: 70.0 litres (18,40 gallons).
The technical specifications for Cadillac Seville 4.6 L are also available for Cadillac Seville STS 4.6 V8, Cadillac Seville SLS.
The above information shows the orignial Cadillac Seville fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Cadillac Seville. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Cadillac Seville.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Cadillac Seville.