Cadillac Catera fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Cadillac Catera from year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How much fuel consumed Cadillac Catera 3.0 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Cadillac Catera it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- Cadillac Catera engine capacity: 2962 ccm (179,84 cubic inches).
- Cadillac Catera max power: 203.00 PS (148,26 kW or 199,00 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Cadillac Catera fuel: gasoline.
- Cadillac Catera fuel with highway drive.
- Cadillac Catera fuel with mixed drive: 13.9 litres/100 km (16,84 miles per gallon).
- Cadillac Catera fuel with city drive.
- Cadillac Catera fuel tank capacity: 68.0 litres (17,88 gallons).
The technical specifications for Cadillac Catera 3.0 L are also available for Cadillac Catera 2961 ccm (179,78 cubic inches), Cadillac Catera 2960 ccm (179,72 cubic inches).
The above information shows the orignial Cadillac Catera fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Cadillac Catera. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Cadillac Catera.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Cadillac Catera.