Buick Enclave fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for Buick Enclave from year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed BMW Z8 5.0, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- Buick Enclave it is a SUV.
- Buick Enclave engine capacity: 3600 ccm (218,57 cubic inches).
- Buick Enclave max power: 292.00 PS (213,93 kW or 286,56 HP) at 6300 Rev. per min.
- Buick Enclave fuel: gasoline.
- Buick Enclave fuel with highway drive: 10.7 litres/100 km (21,89 miles per gallon).
- Buick Enclave fuel with mixed drive: 13.1 litres/100 km (17,91 miles per gallon).
- Buick Enclave fuel with city drive: 14.7 litres/100 km (15,92 miles per gallon).
- Buick Enclave fuel tank capacity: 83.0 litres (21,82 gallons).
The technical specifications for Buick Enclave are also available for Buick Enclave CX, Buick Enclave CX AWD, Buick Enclave CXL AWD.
The above information shows the orignial Buick Enclave fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Buick Enclave. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Buick Enclave.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Buick Enclave.