Buick Century fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles
Buick Century fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for Buick Century from year: 2003, 2004, 2005.
How much fuel consumed Buick Century 3.1 L, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- Buick Century it is a Family car.
- Buick Century engine capacity: 3135 ccm (190,34 cubic inches).
- Buick Century max power: 175.7 PS (128,36 kW or 172,14 HP) at 5200 Rev. per min.
- Buick Century fuel: gasoline.
- Buick Century fuel with highway drive: 7.8 litres/100 km (29,85 miles per gallon).
- Buick Century fuel with mixed drive: 9.8 litres/100 km (23,88 miles per gallon).
- Buick Century fuel with city drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- Buick Century fuel tank capacity: 64.0 litres (16,83 gallons).
The above information shows the orignial Buick Century fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your Buick Century. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your Buick Century.
How much fuel consumed your car.
Calculate the fuel consumption of your Buick Century.