BMW M6 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles
BMW M6 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW M6 from years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW M6, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW M6 it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW M6 engine capacity: 4998 ccm (303,46 cubic inches).
- BMW M6 max power: 507.00 PS (371,14 kW or 497,50 HP) at 7750 Rev. per min.
- BMW M6 fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW M6 fuel with highway drive: 10.2 litres/100 km (22,94 miles per gallon).
- BMW M6 fuel with mixed drive: 14.8 litres/100 km (15,81 miles per gallon).
- BMW M6 fuel with city drive: 22.7 litres/100 km (10,31 miles per gallon).
- BMW M6 fuel tank capacity: 70.0 litres (18,40 gallons).
The above information shows the orignial BMW M6 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your BMW M6. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your BMW M6.
How much fuel consumed your car.
Calculate the fuel consumption of your BMW M6.