BMW 650i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles
BMW 650i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 650i from years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 650i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 650i from year 2006 it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- BMW 650i engine capacity: 4799 ccm (291,37 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 365.00 PS (266,66 kW or 358,20 HP) at 6300 Rev. per min.
- BMW 650i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 650i fuel with highway drive: 10.7 litres/100 km (21,89 miles per gallon).
- BMW 650i fuel with mixed drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- BMW 650i fuel with city drive: 16.8 litres/100 km (13,93 miles per gallon).
- BMW 650i fuel tank capacity: 67.0 litres (17,61 gallons).
The above information shows the orignial BMW 650i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your BMW 650 i. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your BMW 650i.
How much fuel consumed your car.
Calculate the fuel consumption of your BMW 650i.