BMW 630i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 630i from years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 630i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 630i it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW 630i engine capacity: 2983 ccm (181,11 cubic inches).
- BMW 630i max power: 257.50 PS (188,06 kW or 252,73 HP) at 6600 Rev. per min.
- BMW 630i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 630i fuel with highway drive: 7.5 litres/100 km (31,20 miles per gallon).
- BMW 630i fuel with mixed drive: 9.9 litres/100 km (23,64 miles per gallon).
- BMW 630i fuel with city drive: 14.2 litres/100 km (16,48 miles per gallon).
- BMW 630i fuel tank capacity: 70.0 litres (18,40 gallons).
The technical specifications for BMW 630 i are also available for BMW 630i Cabriolet and BMW 630i Cabriolet Automatic.
The above information shows the orignial BMW 630i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your BMW 630 i. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your BMW 630i.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your BMW 630i.