BMW 523i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 523 from years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 523i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 523i it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW 523i engine capacity: 2497 ccm (151,61 cubic inches).
- BMW 523i max power: 177.00 PS (129,35 kW or 174,13 HP).
- BMW 523i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 523i fuel with highway drive.
- BMW 523i fuel with mixed drive: 8.9 litres/100 km (26,45 miles per gallon).
- BMW 523i fuel with city drive.
- BMW 523i fuel tank capacity: 70.0 litres (18,40 gallons).
The technical specifications for BMW 523i are also available for BMW 523i Sport Automatic, BMW 523i Sport, BMW 523i Exlcusive, BMW 523i Touring, BMW 523i Steptronic.
The above information shows the orignial BMW 523i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your BMW 523i. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your BMW 523i.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your BMW 523i.