BMW 135i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 135i from years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 135i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 135i it is a Family car.
- BMW 135i engine capacity: 2979 ccm (180,87 cubic inches).
- BMW 135i max power: 304.00 PS (222,88 kW or 298,50 HP) at 5800 Rev. per min.
- BMW 135i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 135i fuel with highway drive: 9.4 litres/100 km (24,88 miles per gallon).
- BMW 135i fuel with mixed drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- BMW 135i fuel with city drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- BMW 135i fuel tank capacity: 53.0 litres (13,93 gallons).
The technical specifications for BMW 135i are also available for BMW 135i Convertible Exclusive Steptronic, BMW 135i Coupe Exclusive Steptronic, BMW 135i Convertible Sport Steptronic, BMW 135i Coupe Sport, BMW 135i Coupe Sport Steptronic.
The above information shows the orignial BMW 135i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
Click hear to read more about how to save fuel on your BMW 135i. If do you want to save gas and money. These tips will help you to drive more efficiently and maintaining your car. Follow our advices to improve the fuel economy of your car or truck. Whatever you drive, SUV, economic car, limousine, truck, can be small car, midsize car class, big car class, the tips it work for each one. Fuel consumption can be lower than 30% if you do so.
Tell us how much fuel consumes your BMW 135i.
- [si-contact-form form=’1′]
Calculate the fuel consumption of your BMW 135i.